Homemade strawberry masks for face and hair possess healing benefits. They can bring mass of positive emotions and sincere admiration for the results achieved even after the first procedure.
Strawberries contain essential fruit acids, including salicylic acid, which is commercially sold with success for acne treatment. Super loaded with vitamin C, alpha hydroxyl acids, salicylic acid, aspartic acid, ellagic acid, folate and fiber, the delicious strawberry can save your skin from many disorders including acne, blackheads, white heads, oily skin, dry skin and more.
Apart from being extremely delicious, strawberries are rich in vital nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with benefits for health, skin and hair.
- Water (80 to 90% of its total mass) moisturizes dry skin, softens the scaly spots, eliminates the feeling of tightness.
- Sugar – known carbohydrate that is involved in the overall toning: after strawberry mask on the face for a long time retained a sense of freshness.
- Organic acids have peeling properties (clears contaminated skin pores), and anti-aging (have a lifting effect on the blurred outline of the face and pendulous flews with a double chin, smooth wrinkles, skin texture aligned).
- Nitrogenous substances in the composition of strawberries used in the treatment small wounds, acne, pigmentation after sunburn in the sun, strawberry mask can soothe irritated and sore skin, reduce the number of inflamed lesions.
- Pectin contained in strawberries, enhance the skin’s resistance to external attacks: if you regularly make such a mask, the risk of burn in the sun is reduced by several times.
- Tannins smooth out irregularities of the skin (like wrinkles and rashes), improve skin complexion, possess anti-inflammatory properties, so a strawberry mask becomes a good remedy for problem skin care, especially when you need a few days to remove the acne or pimples.
- Fiber – the toughest part of the plant, cleans the skin, smoothing it, making it more elastic.
- Ash is present in strawberries in small quantities (around 0.8% of the total), but under the mask and that is sufficient to provide a therapeutic effect: the ash is used for rapid healing of microcracks, sores, pimples and blackheads.
- Vitamin C – a natural antioxidant that slows down the aging process, prevents the formation of new wrinkles and makes the skin young, fresh and beautiful.
Face masks with strawberries help remove traces of fatigue, refresh the skin tone, make your skin soft and silk.
NOTE: For sensitive and irritated skin strawberry mask are strictly prohibited, as biological agents of strawberries can aggravate the skin condition. Before using any of the face masks, its best to first test a small portion of the mask onto your inner elbow or wrist to see if you might be allergic to it.
Strawberry Face Mask with Olive Oil
You will need: 3 large strawberries, 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a few drops of vitamin A and E.
Mash the berries with a fork. Add other ingredients and mix well. Apply this mixture on clean face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
Strawberry Face Mask with Honey
You will need: 3 large strawberries, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
Mash the berries with a fork. Add other ingredients and mix well. Apply this mixture on clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Strawberry Face Mask with Egg Yolk
You will need: 1 teaspoon of strawberry juice, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
For this mask you will need the strawberry juice. Mash the berries until you can get juice. Mix other ingredients well. Apply this mixture on clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Strawberry Face Mask with Sour Cream
You will need: 1 teaspoon of strawberry juice, 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of almond oil, 1 teaspoon of starch.
Mix all ingredients in a deep bowl until smooth. Apply this resulting mask on clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse you face with warm lukewarm water or green tea infusion. As a result, you will get a fresh look: any skin inflammation will be reduced. This mask has nourishing and exfoliating effect and perfect for oily skin.
Strawberry Face Mask with Oatmeal
You will need: 5 strawberries, prepared oatmeal.
Cook oatmeal without any sugar and salt. Mash the strawberries with a fork and add in oatmeal. Mix well until smooth. Apply a thick layer on the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water. As a result, this mask is whitening skin and improves its tone. Perfect for all skin types.
Strawberry Mask for Hair
Strawberries have a high content of ellagic acid, which protects your hair from thinning or falling and can even be effective in preventing alopecia. Strawberry also contains folic acid, vitamins B5 and B6 which prevent hair loss. Strawberry masks can give extra moisture to your hair, more shine and make them stronger.
Strawberry Mask for Dull Hair
You will need: a handful of strawberries, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil).
If you have a problem scalp or oily hair, a strawberry hair mask is just what you need. The vitamin C in this mask helps regulate your scalp’s pH balance and oil production, making your hair healthier. Mix a handful of strawberries with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply it on scalp anfd hair and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water to reveal shiny, healthy hair.
Strawberry Mask for Hair Loss Prevention
You will need: several strawberries, 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil, 1 tablespoon of burdock oil, 1 egg yolk.
Mix the ingredients well. Rub gently with massage movements into scalp and spread over the whole length of your hair. For better result put a shower cap on and leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. The wash your hair with shampoo.
Strawberry Mask for Oily Hair
You will need: 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of blue clay.
Mashed to a state of mashed strawberry mix with the yolks of and 2 pharmacy. Put on your head, put on plastic cap and wrap head with a warm towel.
Strawberry Mask for Dry Hair
You will need: 5 strawberries, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of sour cream or yogurt.
Mix the ingredients well. Apply this mask on scalp and the entire length of the hair and leave it on for up to 1 hour. Wash your hair with shampoo.
Nourishing Hair Mask with Strawberries
You will need: 5 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of honey.
Mash strawberries and banana until smooth. Add other ingredients and mix well. Apply this mask on scalp and hair and leave it on for 1 hour. Wash your hair with shampoo.