Grape seed oil is widely used in cosmetology and it is a natural remedy for perfect body and hair. Some research already proved its benefits: it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antihistamine, anti-microbial and anti-allergic properties.
Probably, you’ve noticed that most famous brand skincare cosmetics include grape seed oil as main component. Well, this oil is very popular among women who are obsessed with everything natural
Moreover, the main advantage of grape seed oil is its huge effectiveness that cannot be compared with such of products from store.
What are the Benefits of Grape Seed Oil?
Studies have shown that the antioxidant activity of Grape seed oil may reduce the damage to skin cells and enhance the production of collagen and elastin which is important for strong and healthy looking skin.
Grape seed oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great to prevent acne. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health.
Grape seed oil is a good source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. The polyphenols and flavonoids found in this oil contain strong antioxidant compounds. These health benefits of grape seed oil are here:
- Vitamin A – has a rejuvenating effect, smooths and improves skin tone, as a result dry skin is more hydrated and taut.
- Vitamin C – refreshes and rejuvenates the skin, improves skin color and reduce aging spots, also soothes sensitive skin prone to irritation and inflammation. An important function of vitamin C – increase the skin natural ability to withstand the exposure to sunlight.
- Calcium – reduces inflammation, avoid small pimples on the face,
brightens the skin.
- Ferrum – is involved in the oxygen metabolism of cells, including epidermis cells.
- Vitamin B6 – has excellent soothing properties, eliminates skin dryness and irritation.
- Vitamin B12 – renews skin cells, thereby rejuvenating the skin.
- Magnesium – is responsible for the synthesis of collagen, makes skin elastic and taut.
NOTE: People allergic to grapes should not use grape seed oil. If you have a bleeding disorder or high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before you start using grape seed oil.
Grape Seed Oil for Skin
Grape seed oil is very effective on skin. It will do real magic!
Perfect treatment of acne: grapeseed oil effectively treats and heals pimples, small wounds and lesions, and scars.
Anti-wrinkle remedy: grapeseed oil deeply moisturizes skin without clogging pores, making it a valuable anti-aging treatment.
Eliminates under-eye circles: grapeseed oil can lighten dark, unattractive under-eye circles when gently applied onto them twice daily.
Grape Seed for Hair
Grape seed oil is a light, non-greasy oil with a consistency similar to jojoba oil. Because it is odorless, it is also great for mixing in hair concoctions.
- Helps balance and regulate sebum production
- Moisturizes the scalp deep down to its pores
- Helps strengthen the hair follicle and shaft
- Helps clear clogged pores, which helps reduces hair loss
- Promotes a healthy shine
- Helps improve microcirculation which encourages the development of new hair cells
- Great for an anti-hair loss massage
- Adds slippage for detangling hair
This wonderful oil can be used on the hair in several ways. The most basic is to massage it into your scalp before shampooing and leaving it to sit for a few minutes. It can be used as a hot oil treatment by warming half a cup of the oil in a container or plastic baggy placed in hot water then applying to the scalp and leaving to sit at least thirty minutes.