Beautiful long hair has always been the subject of women’s pride. We all desire healthy and lush hair, so hair loss (alopecia) or progressive thinning hair can affect us quite bad. Well, if you faced the problem of hair loss – no time to be upset. The purpose of this article – talk about folk remedies that will stop hair loss and regrow hair.
Good hair condition depends upon different factors. Such problems as seborrhea, dandruff and hair loss can be provoked by unhealthy eating habits, stress or hormonal imbalances. The last factor is the most dangerous and hardly to be fixed as it requires interfere with correlation between estrogen and testosterone hormone levels. If this is a real reason then only hormonal therapy can help.
If the reasons for hair loss are not so sufficient (like stress or eating habits) – then the situation with hair condition can be improved with natural remedies.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Losing some amount of hair during the day is natural process. Permissible norms of lost hair are considered within 40 up to 100. Instead of the lost hairs, the process of growing new hair is activated. But the situation becomes worse when after sleeping you find hair on pillows or on your comb.
- Hair condition is very sensitive to bad habits
- Hair can be affected by environmental factors
- Diet can become the main reason as there is deficiency in vitamins and other nutrients
Alopecia hair loss often occurs because of poor blood circulation in the scalp, causing lack of oxygen and trace elements affect the function of the hair follicles. If you wish to grow long and healthy hair, and to stop hair loss naturally try go all-natural and give “green light” to homemade hair masks. This is one of hair loss solution.
Organic hair masks activate the processes that affect hair growth. Basically hair masks components stimulate blood flow to the upper layers of the scalp. When it is good, the hair follicles become saturated with oxygen and nutrients, thus hair condition is getting better. That is why most of natural hair masks include an ingredient (for example, mustard powder, bay oil or chilli pepper) that has a warming effect on the skin. This “burning” effect awakes hair follicles, and the process of faster hair growth is activated. Among such home remedies mustard hair mask and brandy hair mask are the most popular. They can help promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Unique Hair Mask Recipe! Hair Loss Treatment at Home
This recipe is the most effective hair loss treatment. Homemade hair mask helps to increase hair density and makes your hair grow faster. To prepare hair mask, you need honey, lemon juice, burdock oil and chilli pepper decoction (1 teaspoon of each ingredient). Mix all ingredients well and add 1 egg yolk so this mask won’t dry out your hair (it may happen because of alcohol contained in pepper decoction).
Gently rub the mixture on scalp. Better avoid spreading it on the whole length of your hair. After all, put a shower cap on and wrap wrap your head with towel. After 40-60 minutes, the head should be well washed with warm water. Avoid using shampoo or hair conditioner – for this you’d better prepare chamomile or nettle infusion and rinse your hair well. Herbs really do magic with hair!
The ingredients of this homemade mask for hair loss are chosen very carefully. For centuries they were believed to be best hair loss treatment products.
- Egg yolk promotes hair growth. It contains minerals which actively influence the hair growth and its density. It makes your hair shiny and smooth.
- Chilli pepper decoction has a warming effect, which improves blood circulation, so the hair follicles are provided with everything necessary for a healthy functioning.
- Honey is an excellent source of antioxidants and minerals, complex of organic nutrients, B vitamins, amino acids, etc. It is rich in iron, cobalt, copper, manganese, zinc and other substances. Together, they moisturize the skin and hair.
- Lemon juice is a rich source of micro and macro elements, including iron. It strengthens the hair shaft and reduces its fragility.
- Burdock oil includes biologically active elements and tannins, protein, vitamins and natural insulin, thus can be considered a unique product. Due to its healing properties, burdock oil enhances the protective properties of the hair and improves scalp condition.
Simple Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
- Avoid washing your hair daily as doing this will deplete the natural oils in your hair.
- Gently massage your scalp with oils (coconut, olive or shea butter). All of them work good on hair condition and help you hair stay moisturized much longer. Also you can oil your hair with regularly with a mix of castor oil, almond oil and argan oil. Massage your scalp with this oil concoction to stimulate blood circulation and help speed up hair regrowth.
- Always dry your hair in a careful manner. Avoid using hair dryers.
- Do not brush your hair too much as it may weaken them and make them prone to breakage.
- Eat healthy foods that help increase hair strength and shine.
- Don’t wear your hair up all the time. Give your hair a chance to breathe, and not be in the same position all the time.
- Get a hair cut at least twice a year. Once you get split end there’s no going back. Get them cut or they will split all the way up to the top of your head.