Homemade mask with rye bread is one of the most famous traditional products for strengthening the hair and stimulating the hair growth and volume. Bread is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. If you have weak damaged hair or split ends, hair masks with rye bread can help you solve all these problems. The great bonus is that such masks are suitable for all hair types.
Simple and time-tested beauty recipes are never out of date. One should merely look back from time to time, away from the much favored ultramodern cosmetics, to recall the massive experience that has been accumulated while being passed by word of mouth from mothers to daughters and from grandmothers to granddaughters. Old recipes do work. You can easily prove it…
An ancient and time-tried beauty recipe for oily hair. After the very first application, your hair will recover its healthy dull gloss. It will not get sticky, preventing falling apart.
Why Bread is so Beneficial for Hair?
- Dietary fiber improves the metabolic processes occurring in skin cells.
- Starch helps oily hair acquire natural shine.
- Organic acids normalize the sebaceous glands of the head and prevents dryness of hair.
- Due to the high content of niacin (vitamin PP) in bread, this mask treats damaged, brittle hair and split ends.
- Vitamin A can help get rid of dandruff.
- Vitamin E provides the vitality of hair, for them being one of the most important vitamins: it was he who protects the hair from the negative effects of external influences.
- Vitamin B1 strengthens the hair follicle and prevents them from falling out.
- Vitamin B2 makes hair strong and powerful.
- Vitamin B5 is responsible for a healthy, radiant hair color.
- Vitamin B6 penetrates deep into the tissue and builds in the cells metabolic processes, which result in an improvement in the structure of hair.
- Vitamin B9 updates the hair, eliminating dead cells.
- Copper prevents the early appearance of gray hair.
- Fluoro provides normal hair growth.
- Potassium is needed to repair brittle, split, damaged, dry hair.
So bread mask is suitable for all types of hair: it moisturizes dry and damaged heal, eliminates itchiness and dandruff. This mask perfectly regenerates the hair, improves its structure and prevents the process of cross sections and brittle hair, makes it smoother, alive and sparkling. Basically, bread mask doesn’t have contraindications.
The Most Effective Homemade Hair Masks with Bread
Homemade Hair Mask with Yogurt
You will need: a half of loaf of rue bread, 1 package of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
This mask is perfect for dry hair.
Mash the bread and mix it with yogurt until you get a smooth paste, then add the olive oil. Again mix well and apply on scalp and hair, cover with shower cap and wrap with a towel. After 30-40 minutes rinse well with warm water and wash the hair with shampoo.
Homemade Hair Mask with Mustard
You will need: a half of loaf of rue bread, 1 package of yogurt or a cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
This mask will restore damaged hair and make them shiny.
Mash the bread and mix it with yogurt until you get a smooth paste, then add other ingredients. The final mixture should be applied on scalp and whole hair. Leave it on up to 1 hour and then wash it off with shampoo.
Homemade Hair Mask with Yeast
You will need: a half of loaf of rue bread, 1 package of yogurt or a cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of dried yeast.
This mask will help to strengthen fine hair and give them extra volume.
Mash the bread and mix it with yogurt until you get a smooth paste, then add other ingredients. Apply the final mixture on scalp and hair and leave it on for 1 hour. Wash well with shampoo.